Friday 19 August 2011

\m/etal tarsal

I broke my foot and was in a cast so I stayed home and tried to get lots of productive stuff done. Between many mind numbing hours of really shitty TV and being babysat by friends, I got through a good chunk of my to do list. 

Here are some bits that I've been working on recently;
A t shirt design for the wonderful LEMURIA from Buffalo, NY



My friend Chris from THE FLATLINERS and I joint forces and worked together on a tour poster for a Canadian and US tour that we are doing together in October. Check out CHRIS' BLOG!



NIGHT BIRDS are coming over for a UK and European tour next month and SSSSNAKES are playing a show with them in Swansea's number one (official) kick ass bar, Mozart's, It's going to be one hell of a show so come out and have fun! By the way, incase you are wondering, Swansea's premier unofficial bar is this infamous shack.
Most recently, I put this shirt design together for my buddy Nath who runs a very ethical and kick ass shop/brand/company down in Devon called NO GUTS NO GLORY

That's all for now, thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment