Thursday 25 April 2013

couple choo tree images

I've been neglecting this blog recently and if there is anyone that cares about that other than me, i am very sorry. The main reason is that instagram has made putting stuff online way easier so now the idea of this previously easy task has become a chore. Here's a cool plug, my name on there is gotvitaminc.

Here is a poster i made with Beyonce on it, it's for the next ARTERIES tour;
Rhys and I are going to print up a load of them to take on the tour. HERE are the dates, they'll also be in the SWFU shop after the tour if there are any leftovers.

It's been so long that i haven't even put a photo of the latest Arteries record layout on here, so here's that for your viewing pleasure;

It turned out pretty cool looking in real life too;

I've also started a new band with two friends from New Jersey, the band is called PALE ANGELS. Here is a preview of the record sleeve;
and some other bits that went along with the process


ARTERIES are playing in Swansea at the beginning of next month, here is the poster for that show;

I'm doing a photo exhibition called 'The Waiting Room' in Exeter next week, i'm going to write a separate post with more info, but here are a couple previews of some of the photos that will be up on the walls;


and here is one of me getting busy

THANKS for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment